Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Results 111 to 112 of 112

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread......

  1. #111
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    When I worked for Flavor Rich I used to put them out in a lot of the stores around here. Pet still sells them to some of the more "Mom & Pop" places and the Appco's around here.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #112
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Random Thoughts Thread......

    I had mandatory overtime at work today. It sucked, but then I came home and ate some french fries.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •